Payroll Resources: Forms, Calculators, and More!

Written by Jonathan

Aug 18, 2022 Less than 1min read

Managing payroll means you need CRA forms for deductions, income, and more. Here are some helpful links for federal and provincial forms, due dates, and calculators: 

  • T4: Statement of Remuneration, CRA)
  • T4A: Statement of Pension, Retirement, Annuity, and Other Income, CRA)
  • T4A-RCA: Statement of Distributions from a Retirement Compensation Arrangement (RCA)
  • T4A-NR: Statement of Fees, Commissions or Other Amounts Paid to Non-Residents for Services Rendered in Canada
  • RL-1 (Revenu Québec)
  • T2200/T2200S Forms and Work-From-Home Expenses
  • NR4: Statements of Amounts Paid to Non-Residents of Canada
  • Payroll deductions calculator
  • Payroll important dates

Looking for a better bookkeeping and payroll experience?

Read More Related Articles